Part one of my lesson notes from Unlimited Abundance by Christie Marie Sheldon about clearing resistance and the three lies that prevent manifesting abundance.
On my YouTube channel where I review various personal development programs, one of the videos that get a high amount of views is about Unlimited Abundance. This program is made by Christie Marie Sheldon and published by Mindvalley. This post shares my lesson notes from the first session about clearing resistance.
Read Lesson Notes from the Unlimited Abundance program:
- Lesson Notes 1: Clearing Resistance (you are here)
- Lesson Notes 2: Clearing Doubt and Fear
- Lesson Notes 3: Clearing Fear of Change
Table of Contents
The Three Lies We Believe
Christie begins her session by explaining the three lies we believe. For manifesting to work, we must be present and show up in our body. When we aren’t present, the energy for manifesting gets blocked. The following three lies prevent us from fully being present and showing up in our body.
1. I can’t change. We often tell ourselves that we can’t change. We are resistant to change because we have a fear of change (metathesiophobia) and the uncertainty that it brings. But when we observe molecules, they are always changing. Since we are made of molecules, therefore we are literally also always changing.
There is an energy that we must spend to resist change and stay the same. We become used to being resistant that we have autopilot programs that make us automatically say no to change. This energy used for resisting change has to be cleared before it can be used to focus on manifesting abundance. In other words, instead of spending energy to resist change, spend it to manifest what you desire.
2. I am right, or I am wrong. There are universal truths that are always right and true regardless of our beliefs and opinions. But the belief about whether we are right or wrong as an individual is based on our perception. The danger of strongly believing right or wrong is that we feel guilt and shame when we are wrong (according to our perception).
Guilt and shame are feelings that eat up our energy and leave us with little or no energy to focus on what is true and good. We also have the tendency to spend more energy thinking about what we did wrong than what we did right. Christie advises for us to admit our mistakes without feeling guilt or shame and immediately moving on to create goodness.
3. I am not enough. From the three lies explained by Christie, the feeling of not being enough is the biggest one. We often tell ourselves that we are too old, too young, not smart enough or rich enough.
However, we are spiritual beings connected to an energy source. It means that we are unlimited beings that have access to unlimited possibilities. Proof that we are unlimited beings can be found whenever you imagine or visualize something that has not happened yet (whether positive or negative). You can bring your consciousness to think about a possibility that has not happened and make it happen.
The Truth About Truth
Here is the most powerful quote I heard from Christie about truth:
“You can only delete falsehoods, never truth, because truth only gets more real.” –@ChristieSheldon #unlimitedabundance
— Propel Your Wealth (@propelwealth) July 20, 2016
In other words, the truth is true, and everything else is false. The lies we believe in are false and under that is the truth. When we focus on what is true, then we grow and expand that indestructible truth.
The Three Step Energy Clearing Statement
The process of clearing energy is done by saying the following three statements. These statements are the basis of Christie’s process that she has used with thousands of clients and people around the world. These statements become our ‘arsenal’ whenever we feel bad or when we are telling ourselves a lie.
Delete it = across all time, dimensions, space, reality.
Uncreate it = unplugging from first moment you created it.
Destroy it = taking all the energy impulses out of your stories holding all energy in place.
Source: Unlimited Abundance, Clearing Resistance Workbook
- For example, when we feel that we are not smart enough to tackle a new challenge, begin by saying “Delete it across all time, dimension, space, and reality” to delete the emotion.
- Next, remember when was the first moment you felt not smart enough (maybe from your childhood). Unplug and remove your consciousness from that emotion.
- Third, remember as many moments as you can when you believed that lie and destroy it by taking all the energy impulses stored in those moments and releasing them.
Christie has a natural talent for helping us clear blocked energy and moving us to a high energy level. When we are at a high energy level, we increase the chance of successfully manifesting our desires.
She asks us what we hope to achieve during the twelve weeks of the program. My personal goal is to manifest $$,$$$ in income (I am not specific about the number because I am open to possibilities). I hope that by following Christie’s steps, I can clear my energy and increase my wealth to the next level.
Leave a Reply