One of the fundamental Laws of the universe include the Law of Supply. This Law states that there is no limit to supply; there is only a perceived limit of it. Often times, we are too narrow minded to notice the abundance that is available around us.
What does this mean for you? Well, if you often feel like you are lacking or suffering from limitation, then you need to understand this Law of Supply.
Do you say, “I don’t have enough money”?
Or, “I don’t have enough time”?
Or, “I’m not smart enough”?
Whenever you put limitation upon yourself, you are abandoning the Law of Supply. If you want to attract more prosperity, then you must put this universal Law to work.
What is the Law of Supply?
According to Raymond Holliwell’s “Working With the Law”, the Law of Supply is perpetual increase, progress, and growth. When one good thing comes true for you, you will feel another desire for a greater good. Therefore, the life that increases is the life you are intended to live.
For another point of view, read this quote from Esther Hicks (channeling Abraham-Hicks). This is the response when Abraham-Hicks was asked, “What is the meaning of life”?
To feel yourself not right on it, and then work yourself until you are on it
To have a new idea occur to you, and recognize that you’re not a vibrational match to it and then to deliberately become a vibrational match to it
All of that is fun and all of that is life
And then to see manifestation happen in response to the alignment that you’ve achieved and then to now have a new platform because now that you have achieved that your vantage point is different, and so now all of your opportunities are different and so now your birthing of ideas is different.
And now that crevasse between where you are and where you now want to be or that which part of you has become has changed ever so slightly.
And now you have yet another opportunity to come into alignment with that.
Therefore, the Law of Supply is the law of growth. Summing up both quotes from Raymond Holliwell and Abraham-Hicks tells us that growth leads to more growth. The more we take from the source of abundance, the more abundance there will only be.
How does the Law of Supply work in real life?
Here are 7 tips on how to make the Law of Supply work for you:
1. Realize that man is never satisfied. This is one of our basic natures. The negative side is that you can become not grateful for what you have. The positive side is that you keep pursuing better goals.
2. Ask appropriately. There is a right way and a wrong way to ask. Much like how you ask a person to help you, you can do so rudely or politely. Ask for what you want the right way by being grateful for what you already have, and stating why you want more.
3. Study to erase your ignorance. Keep your mind educated and avoid narrow viewpoints. When most other people are scared by scarcity, use your creativity to come up with solutions on what you can do.
4. Allow your consciousness to permit whatever it is that you want to enter your life. Believe or not, some people ask for one thing but their hearts don’t believe it. This is why many people attract the same abusive relationships or bad working conditions. The Law of Supply states that by allowing yourself to receive it, it will come to you.
5. Do good for everyone. You can ask for anything, under one condition: you can’t ask for something if it will hurt another person. Make sure it is good for you and good for everyone else.
6. Avoid feeling fear and worry. To attract more prosperity, it must come from a place of personal peace. If you ask out of desperation, fear, or worry then what you want will be hard to manifest.
7. Relax. Don’t do things in a rush. Take the time to get the job properly done, and you will enjoy the results of your hard work. This will give you peace of mind.
If you are still feeling under lack or limitation, then try using these seven tips to make the Law of Supply work in your life.
Leave a Reply